Hrithik Roshan’s girlfriend Saba Azad shares singing video; Pinky Roshan comments, ‘Beautiful voice’

A while back, Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was snapped in Mumbai with his new lady interest. While not much was known, soon things were revealed that the War actor was dating singer and actor Saba Azad. Post the revelation, the two have been constantly spotted across the city, and on double dates with the actor’s ex-wife Sussanne Khan and her current boyfriend. Now, taking to Instagram, Saba recently shared a video of her singing. But more than the video, what caught our attention was the comments from Hrithik Roshan to mom Pinky Roshan and of course Sussanne.

Hrithik Roshan’s girlfriend Saba Azad shares singing video; Pinky Roshan comments, ‘Beautiful voice’

Sharing the video Saba added, “Mid study time day dreaming of Heer. Was going over lines for my next project and this one came and sat in my mind, had to get it out of me to be able to concentrate. For as long as I can remember Heer has been a part of my musical upbringing - so many magical singers have told her story in song - for me my earliest memories of Heer-Ranjha go back to summer holidays in Ludhiana at my grandparents place - its magical notes coming to us from my Dadiji’s room where she played it on her cassette player. Our parents played us so many different versions of this tragic story of love and loss that the telling of Heer sits in my heart like a memory I myself have lived. Its seamless spoken word to song story telling format is unlike any other musical tradition Iv heard and almost always brings me to tears. If I remember correctly this is a tiny excerpt from Tufail Niazi’s rendition. Yes you can hear the AC grumbling in the back - yes that’s a pencil in my hair - it’s far from perfect and not my best attempt i’m afraid but I loved singing it anyway - bhool chook maaf ????????
Heer kaindi hai -I went looking for ranjha
But I couldn’t find him anywhere
In my search I even found God
but alas even God isn’t like my Ranjha
I don’t want to go with the Kheras( the family she was forcefully married into)
Only Dheedo Ranjha lives in my heart
God pls I don’t want to go with the khereyaan
-main nahin jaana khereyan de naal…”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Saba Azad (@sabazad)


Responding to her singing, and post Hrithik Roshan commented, “That pencil only adds to the contrast of all that you are as a human. Anomaly I say”. Replying and thanking the actor Saba added, “hey thanks :) trust you to find value in my stationary - you the cutest - ok bye :)”

Also joining in to praise Saba for her vocals was Hrithik Roshan’s mother Pinkie Roshan who simply posted, “Beautiful voice”. Thanking her Saba added, “thankee pinkie aunty”, while Hrithik’s ex-wife Sussanne liked the video.

Also Read: Hrithik Roshan and Saba Azad make their relationship official as they walk hand in hand at the airport



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/prk79ER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cannes 2023: Mouni Roy packs drama and glitz as she makes her red carpet debut in a silver feather gown with a side of sparkle

The legendary French Riviera is ablaze with anticipation as the captivating Mouni Roy makes her highly awaited debut at the renowned Cannes ...