Amitabh Bachchan’s 80th birthday EXCLUSIVE: “I have been his silent admirer. He has many qualities to learn from. He's very punctual. He attends all ceremonies. He replies to every message. I am trying to follow in his footsteps” – Rakesh Roshan

The megastar, Amitabh Bachchan, turned 80 years old on October 11. The fact that he’s so fit and working round the clock even at this age has been unanimously appreciated. Rakesh Roshan, in a recent exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, spoke highly of Big B and the qualities that he admires in him.

Amitabh Bachchan’s 80th birthday EXCLUSIVE “I have been his silent admirer. He has many qualities to learn from. He's very punctual. He attends all ceremonies. He replies to every message. I am trying to follow in his footsteps” – Rakesh Roshan

Off late, Rakesh Roshan has become quite disciplined when it comes to following a fitness regimen. When asked about it, he said, “Yes you have to because when you age, if you are not fit, you’ll not be able to enjoy life. Waise toh kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Like, I got tongue cancer. But due to my fitness, I had the strength to fight it. If I was unfit, I would have got demoralized. But I was firm that I have to overcome it. Hence, fitness gives you strength and also helps you to think more brightly. If you are physically fit and can stand up on your own, things get better. This inspiration comes from Amitabh Bachchan. He still walks like a tiger.”

When reminded that he turned 80 years old, Rakesh Roshan, “Yet, look how he works. It’s so inspiring. I have learnt a lot of things from him. I have been his silent admirer. He has many qualities to learn from. He's very punctual and very dedicated to his work. He attends all ceremonies. He replies to every message. So I am trying to follow in his footsteps and maybe, when I am 80, I’ll walk like a tiger too!”

On the work front, Rakesh Roshan’s last production was Kaabil (2017). He’s currently busy with the scripting of Krrish 4, the fourth part of the super-hit franchise, starring his son Hrithik Roshan. In an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, Rakesh Roshan revealed that he’s waiting for normalcy to kick in at the box office and only then, he’ll take the film on floors.

Also Read: BREAKING: As part of Amitabh Bachchan’s 80th birthday celebrations, the tickets for Amitabh Bachchan-starrer Goodbye to be sold for JUST Rs. 80 on October 11



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/UuB9FHC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cannes 2023: Mouni Roy packs drama and glitz as she makes her red carpet debut in a silver feather gown with a side of sparkle

The legendary French Riviera is ablaze with anticipation as the captivating Mouni Roy makes her highly awaited debut at the renowned Cannes ...